Post by mrcher2002 on Sept 2, 2008 21:21:18 GMT -5
have been going through a very hard time and I was reflecting about my trip to Las Vegas in May to see Cher 2 times. Here are my favortie parts of the show. I am going to keep it at 5 top things.
1) The 3D Cher Hologram singing and then disapearing and then the real Cher entrance.
2) Song for the Lonely Performance (It was the best I have ever heard it live EVER) Out of set list now =(
3) Don't Leave me this way/Take me Home (Not only did she sing Don't Leave me this way AWESOME but the whole outfit, huge stairs and set was awesome and then the clothing rip off to the take me home outfit.)
4) After All Riding the Boat! Loved that and it was emotional
5) Believe - Outfit, the set, the backdrops, etc.
Overall - I just wanted to say that I loved the whole show. It was excellent and I loved it. I am glad I got to see it the first week because I did get to see almost all the songs from May 6th (SFTL, ALL or NOTHING, IFS, etc)
1. The Beat Goes On was a huge highlight for me..not just cos she smiled at me and my good buddy Sheri mouthing all the words but just loved the outfit and seeing her do it live..not seen her do it since S & C days in 77
2. Don't Leave me this way intro to Take Me Home..AWESOME
3. One of my fav parts bigtime was After all..the lights..the boat..OMG..she came out and I was like OH MY GOD! So sad they cut that..OMG it was friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!! We def have same taste my friend w/that one..
4. The entrance..OMG fab!!!!!!!!!!!! Hologram..the whole thing
5. The Sonny tribute part and also her banter w/the crowd..just rocked the house:)
Post by Debelieves on Oct 10, 2008 19:07:14 GMT -5
LOL - I can't narrow it down to just five! We had tickets for two nights, and unfortunately, Cher cancelled on one of those nights, so maybe my favorite thing about the show was....that there was a show! Or maybe the fact that I got our whole section up and dancing during "Believe." No way could I sit through that one.
She didn't do SFTL for you? I guess we got lucky the night we saw her (we just got back last week). She did it! That Half Breed outfit literally made the whole audience gasp (I could hear it over the music). And her entrance was, well, done in typical, outrageous Cher style!
I definitely agree with you - I loved the whole show!